BankInvest, the Copenhagen-based independent asset manager, has selected Algorithmics' Algo Risk Service, a web-based portfolio construction and risk management service, to provide risk management and reporting for its fund management business in Denmark.The Algo Risk Service is an integrated platform for assessing future risk across an organisation in a single environment covering all investment strategies across all risk factors and asset classes.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?