Tom Driscoll, Charles River's long-time vice-president of sales and marketing, confirms that his firm is in the throes of its first foray into the competitive EMS market, an area of the buy side that has received significant interest over the past 18 months from companies such as ITG, Fidessa LatentZero, GL Trade, FlexTrade, EdgeTrade, Portware, Bloomberg and a handful of investment banks. But it's unlikely that this latest Charles River move will raise even a few eyebrows on the buy side -
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?