London-based hedge fund BlueCrest Capital Management with approximately $15 billion under management has rolled out technologies from StreamBase and Vertica to support its real-time market data management application infrastructure. The fund's market data management infrastructure aggregates fixed income, equities, FX and related derivatives, exotic commodities, energy, and alternative asset classes. It stores each tick in the Vertica Analytic Database and using StreamBase calculates real-ti
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top