Voltrex, the London-based provider of forex and OTC equities technology and services, has announced that its foreign exchange offering is now accessible over an internet browser on a global basis. The platform uses a browser-based thin client which means that no software needs to be downloaded; its underlying technology provides real-time streaming prices that can be traded and then settled anywhere in the world over the internet.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?