Inter-dealer broker Tullett Prebon and Calypso Technology have announced plans to launch the TP Correlation Service. Using Calypso's Galapagos platform, the service will provide Tullett Prebon's bespoke synthetic CDO clients the ability to explore a range of transactions from a pool of anonymously-provided liquidity. Tullett Prebon and Calypso Technology believe that this is an important initiative, as it has the potential to recreate liquidity in a marketplace starved of it in recent times.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top