Bill Few Financial Group, a Pittsburgh-based investment and wealth advisor and broker-dealer group, has migrated to Advent Portfolio Exchange for enhanced security and client relationship management (CRM) functionalities. Bill Few, which has $1.2 billion in assets under management, participated in the client validation development process of Advent Portfolio Exchange last year. The company upgraded from Axys to Advent Portfolio Exchange, Advent’s portfolio management platform that integrates
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top