Frankfurt, Germany-based derivatives exchange Eurex has taken steps to improve its data distribution and lower the latency of its trading system. The exchange introduced a new market data feed, known as the Enhanced Broadcast Solution (EBS), in early December and previously made the so-called 'Eurex Release 10' which focused on lowering latency and introducing advanced risk management functionalities as well as improved wholesale and OTC trade entry facilities.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?