The new platform is designed to allow users to construct, analyse and compare multiple portfolio scenarios. A new portfolio statistics module computes and reports over 75 risk and performance measures, and benchmark comparisons. Modelling enhancements include new multi-factor data back-fill methods and a new multi-variate skewed and fat-tailed distribution model for use in estimating risk and optimising portfolios. Version 2.7 also includes a number of usability enhancements and new charting
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?