The ModelStation's back-testing, model construction and factor analysis features proved attractive to Seascape, as well as the product's portfolio attribution capabilities. The manager plans to use ModelStation across all of its product lines.
Monica Ness, senior portfolio manager at Seascape, explains that the ClariFI's attribution component will allow the manager to better serve its institutional clients.
"We had been using a back-testing tool that had some fairly sophisticated functions to
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?