London-based Quod Financial has released Adaptive Smart Order Router (ASOR) v2 to provide users with real-time intelligence to capture fragmented liquidity. According to Quod, ASOR v2 selects the ideal venue and execution mechanism for every trade through real-time statistical analysis of pre- and post-trade execution data. The platform analyses multiple criteria to illustrate the performance of each venue and predict where liquidity will sit across light and dark pools. This intelligence is
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top