Nordic multilateral trading facility, Burgundy, is using Transaction Network Services' Secure Trading Extranet to provide connectivity services to its clients, supporting the flow of orders and market data between the MTF and its trading participants. Burgundy is owned by a consortium of Nordic banks and securities trading firms, who together represent almost half of the Nordic trading volume. The MTF, which underwent its soft launch on May 8, followed by its main launch three days later, ai
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top