The Tamale RMS platform provides centralised storage of and access to investment managers' proprietary research for analysts, traders and portfolio managers. Mark Rice, chief executive at Tamale, explains that the alliance with Morgan Stanley was spurred by mutual clients keen on populating Tamale RMS with their prime broker-specific (trade) data. "Two mutual clients of ours came to us requesting an integration between the Tamale RMS and their prime broker, Morgan Stanley, so that alongside
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?