'The reality is that if we're trying to ascertain what liquidity there is in a given situation, especially when it comes to having to price up a large portfolio trade, we're basically looking at information that may as well be filed in the library under fiction'
Mark Winter, head of dealing at Insight Investment, explains buy-side firms' frustrations
when assessing liquidity pools characterised by poor trade reporting levels
- the age of Ian Werner, appointed last month to head up legal and
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?