FNX Capital Markets Solutions, the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based technology vendor aimed at treasury and capital markets, has launched a new strategy builder platform for Cayman, its margin trading and client management platform. Users will be able to create and price new products and trading strategies using a single screen. They can also enter and define trading and hedging strategies, view or cancel outstanding legs of a strategy, and enter what-if calculations.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?