Although the default time range for the chart is one month, since trade ideas usually have a short-term effectiveness period of around 20 days, it can be expanded to track recommendations and prices over a two-year period. By showing what all brokers used by a buy-side firm are saying about a stock, the display "enables investment managers to understand which broker really knows what's happening in a particular equity", says Dianne McCoubrey, US client director at YouDevise. "And if you want to
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top