ARM Financial Group of Louisville, KY, is set to go live on October 1 with the first stage of a major overhaul to its corporate databases. As each successive stage of the project is completed, it will improve the information supplied to the firm's New York-based asset management unit, ARM Capital Advisers.
"There is a total integration of the asset/liability management process," says ARM's chief technology officer, David Ferguson. "The success of their investment strategy depends upon their t
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?