SAN FRANCISCO-- With a shared Microsoft SQL Server relational database as the key component, Barclays Global Investors is rapidly moving toward a worldwide implementation of a straight-through processing environment for investment officers in seven market centers globally. Last November, the system went live at the company's headquarters here, which is responsible for roughly half of the company's total of more than $600 billion in assets under management. The company's investment operations
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?