AZX Inc., the renamed Wunsch Auction Systems Inc. (WASI), last week opened the Arizona Stock Exchange using WASI's Single Price Auction Network trading system. More than 70 institutional investors participated in the reopening of the system, which was shut down in late December after eight months of operation.
AZX now provides an after-hours alternative to continuous trading on the New York and other stock exchanges. Unlike crossing networks, which derive their price from the continuous marke
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?