Jefferies & Co.'s Investment Technology Group (ITG), Bridge Information Systems Inc. and the AZX Inc. (the Arizona Stock Exchange) have taken steps to more closely link their respective systems.
As a result of the agreement, investment managers will be able to send orders to both the AZX and ITG's Posit via Bridge terminals by the end of the year.
The deal follows the launch about a month ago of a facility to route orders from ITG's QuantEX terminals to the AZX. Posit is Jefferies' crossing
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?