Monis Software, a London-based derivatives trading and hedge fund specialist, is SunGard’s most recent acquisition, in late 2002. Victor Anderson speaks to Emanuel Mond, the firm’s founder and chief executive, about how and why the takeover took place. Mond also talks about the changes he has seen during his time serving the hedge fund industry
What made the acquisition by SunGard such an attractive proposition for Monis?
We realised there’s an increasing consolidation in the market and that,
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?