NEW YORK--The postponement of the Global Straight Through Processing Association's (GSTPA) decision on who wins the right to build the GSTPA's Transaction Flow Manager (TFM) may influence what eventually surfaces as a TFM used for post-trade processing in the cross-border securities industry.
The Depository Trust Co.'s (DTC) Bill Hodash told IMT at the Bond Market Association conference in New York late month that while the deadline for the [remaining] bidders to submit additional material he
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?