Suppliers of portfolio management software adopted a variety of strategies in 1997, and these primarily reflected the markets they served.
Plenty of money managers installed Windows front ends. Some large managers switched suppliers in search of greater flexibility, enough so to make for an active market in new accounts. Then there were a handful of companies that consolidated operations and software platforms.
But if one trend could be seen as dominating the year's developments in investment
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?