Hyperion Capital Management Inc. has chosen Princeton Financial Inc.'s Portfolio Accounting Management (PAM) system to replace an incumbent in-house system provided by Connecticut-based Brookside Corp. Hyperion's adoption of PAM follows the recent hiring of operations manager Thomas Kyle from First Boston Asset Management where less than a year ago he picked PAM to replace a system from Maximum Data Corp. (IMT, Oct. 18, 1991).
Hyperion, founded in 1989, is run by mortgage-backed pioneer Lewis
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?