It goes without saying that the two largest hedge-fund markets – comprising the funds themselves plus the consultancies and technology vendors that serve the space – are in the US and the UK. Which is why when Victor Anderson travelled to St Petersburg, Russia, and met Alexei Miller, executive vice-president of DataArt, a hedge fund-focused technology consultancy, he was surprised to find a burgeoning operation that has the expertise and ambition to challenge the industry’s established playe
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?