Corporate actions data provider Fidelity ActionsXchange has launched ActioNResponse, a web-based notification and response solution. The workflow platform is designed to help firms automate the processing and delivery of corporate actions information.
BST spoke with Laura Pollard, who heads ActionsXchange, about the solution, how it will benefit buy-side firms, and what's ahead for 2012.
BST: What was the reason for developing this solution?
Laura Pollard: What we wanted to do was provide a solut
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?