Liquid Rarity Exchange (LRE), a St. Louis, Michigan-headquartered firm, is planning to launch a new asset class within the capital markets.
Rare tangible assets, which are currently traded almost exclusively by high-net-worth individuals, will be made available to private and institutional investors through the use of a new type of technology that is able to keep tabs on the condition and whereabouts of the asset. The Push-to-Alert functionality, which is available on Android devices, will enable investors to be able to track the fund...
- Thomson Reuters Begins Final Thomson One Phase-Out
- NewOak Plumps for Quantifi’s Single Pricing and Analytics Platform
- Broadridge Announces Global Post-Trade Management Solution, Aims to Streamline Operations for Sell Side
- Diversification, Rising Subscriber Revenues Boost Exchange Results
- Waters Rankings 2016: Entry Deadline Extended by a Week