Liquid Rarity Exchange (LRE), a St. Louis, Michigan-headquartered firm, is planning to launch a new asset class within the capital markets.
Rare tangible assets, which are currently traded almost exclusively by high-net-worth individuals, will be made available to private and institutional investors through the use of a new type of technology that is able to keep tabs on the condition and whereabouts of the asset. The Push-to-Alert functionality, which is available on Android devices, will enable investors to be able to track the fund...
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- IP Trade Expands Presence in Europe, Partners with Eliofaber
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- UnaVista Offers LEI Allocation Service