Liquid Rarity Exchange (LRE), a St. Louis, Michigan-headquartered firm, is planning to launch a new asset class within the capital markets.
Rare tangible assets, which are currently traded almost exclusively by high-net-worth individuals, will be made available to private and institutional investors through the use of a new type of technology that is able to keep tabs on the condition and whereabouts of the asset. The Push-to-Alert functionality, which is available on Android devices, will enable investors to be able to track the fund...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index