Liquid Rarity Exchange (LRE), a St. Louis, Michigan-headquartered firm, is planning to launch a new asset class within the capital markets.
Rare tangible assets, which are currently traded almost exclusively by high-net-worth individuals, will be made available to private and institutional investors through the use of a new type of technology that is able to keep tabs on the condition and whereabouts of the asset. The Push-to-Alert functionality, which is available on Android devices, will enable investors to be able to track the fund...
- Benzinga Raises $3 Million to Boost Sales, Product Staff
- Visible Alpha Taps Content Acquisition Vet Greening
- IBM to Acquire Promontory Financial in Move to Blend Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise
- Thomson Reuters Takes Aim at the Buy Side
- Credit Suisse, Partners Launch Syndicated Loans Blockchain Proof of Concept