Portware, a provider of multi-asset trade automation solutions owned by FactSet, has upgraded its execution management system (EMS), Portware Enterprise.
The latest release, version 6.4, is a combination of responding to customer feedback, adding custom features already made for specific clients and combining individual tools to create new workflows, Alfred Eskandar, CEO of Portware, tells WatersTechnology. Take, for example, the data warehouse functionality, which Eskandar says was originally a request from the vendor's $100 billion-plus global asset...
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Saxo Bank Forms White Label Partnership with Phoenix Finance
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Buy Side—FIS Global
- Thomson Reuters Takes Stake in BestX to Support New TCA Partnership