Rules and regulations do not suffice to ensure the safety of the financial markets for the average financial investor. Of real importance is the efficiency with which the rules and client restrictions are actually enforced, that is, "compliance checked."
Any failure to comply with the above should generate "breaches" (indications of nonconformity). If left undiagnosed, unattended or unmanaged, they are, like the outbreak of a fever, likely to grow worse and lead to severe and perhaps irrever
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?