Since it was founded in 1975, Barra has built up a strong following on both the buy and sell sides through its middle-office TotalRisk system. The California-based company recently launched its fledgling ASP product, BarraOne, which offers buy-side firms portfolio risk analysis on an ‘apps on tap’ basis. Victor Anderson reports
Barra delivers risk management systems and services to managers of portfolio and firm-wide investment risk. Since its inception in 1975, Barra’s visi
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?