BOSTON – The complexities of fixed-income (FI) securities markets continue to limit the number of third-party analytics vendors even though buy-side firms continue to implement new bond strategies.
A TowerGroup report, Fixed income analytics: Is the lack of new blood causing industry inertia?, notes that despite growth in FI markets since 2001, narrowing bond spreads have heightened buy-side firms' needs for robust FI analytics tools in order to generate alpha. TowerGroup expects spending on
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?