A new Aite Group report, The world according to quants: from alpha discovery to execution, sets out to define and investigate various facets of the quantitative investment process, as well as examine the benefits and shortcomings of implementing these strategies in the wake of credit market contractions and heightened financial volatility.
Report author Sang Lee broadly defines quantitative strategies as those using computing power and mathematical modelling in order to seek out
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?