Once completed in February 2017, the improvements are expected to deliver roundtrip latency of 119.68 milliseconds, compared to latency of 121.45 milliseconds over Perseus’ existing route between Chicago and Tokyo. The vendor is calling the upgraded route Pacific Express, and by extension will offer lower latency connectivity to other Asia-Pacific market centers, such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sydney and Mumbai from Chicago, and via Perseus’ existing networks from Chicago to New York an
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?