At market close, trading volume for Monday was 39.14 million shares, almost 17 percent lower than 47.04 million shares traded on Friday, Nov. 11, compared to the exchange's six-month average daily trading volume of 50.24 million shares.
In the early hours of Monday, a 7.8-magnitude quake struck Kaikoura, a coastal city on the South Island, some 57 miles northeast of Christchurch. The quake caused damage in Wellington, New Zealand's capital on southern side of the North Island.
The exchange ann
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management