With swaps reform measures scheduled to come into force before the end of this year, panelists at this year's Inside Market Data Chicago conference agreed that the introduction of exchange-like execution for over-the-counter swaps contracts will lead to a greater breadth and availability of information on vanilla swaps contracts, addressing ongoing challenges such as the difficulty of obtaining data on illiquid products, performing value-at-risk methodologies, and uncertainty around standardizat
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management