As Thomson Reuters’ recent launch of its Reuters America news service demonstrates, news is still a critical input for investors. While ordinary investors are demanding more professional-level content, the face of news on the trading floor is changing, with firms looking to extrapolate trading signals from machine-readable news and event feeds. But has commoditization broken the news business? Or will news break the mold by evolving to meet the new demands of traders and algorithms hungry for mo
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top