Thomson Financial is readying a play to enter the low-latency market data provider space, though sources are at odds as to whether a deal has already been done to give the vendor access to the low-latency technology required.
The vendor is said to have held discussions with all the low-latency feed handler and ticker plant providers over the past two years in a bid to buy its way into the market, and has also funded an in-house effort working on a dedicated real-time datafeed (IMD, May 15, 20
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?