As Dow Jones Markets goes forward with its revitalization plan, operating losses continue to mushroom. The vendor had a loss of about $25 million over the three month period ending September 30, following a loss of about $7.5 million in the first quarter and $14.8 million in the second.
And at a meeting for analysts, company executives did not say the vendor had yet hit bottom. Indeed, as Dow Jones Markets gears up to roll out its new products next year, its expenses for the fourth quarter ma
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?