The Google search engine and its whizz-kid founders have had vast amounts of ink and ether devoted to them in recent weeks, and understandably so. Most of these stories examine Google the search engine, looking at it in comparison to competitors like Yahoo! and Microsoft.
But what of companies that offer paid-for content, i.e. the stuff upon which business decisions are based? Should they feel threatened by the advance of the maven of search?
Clearly, business users such as those in the merger
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management