The London Stock Exchange and Turner Broadcasting Co. are near a final decision on whether to launch a high-speed satellite ticker in Europe (MTR, October 1987). The service would piggyback on Turner's current Intelsat feed of Cable News Network, and enable users to receive a stream of real-time financial information through a small Ku-band dish.
It is by no means certain whether the project -- which has been testing for almost a year -- will receive the green light. It would face many hurdle
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?