A former employee of Bloomberg has filed suit claiming that she was fired because of pregnancy and because she had complained about a hostile work environment at the firm. This suit follows one filed a year earlier by another former employee who alleges that she was terminated in retaliation for her complaints of sexual harassment. Both cases are now before the same judge in US District Court in the Southern District of New York.
Some industry observers, who had just learned about the recent
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?