Bonneville Telecommunications Co. has suddenly turned from the would-be acquired to the would-be acquirer. Bonneville has agreed in principle to purchase a chief rival, Market Information, Inc., from United Telecommunications, Inc. The acquisition would make Bonneville one of the largest commodities industry quote vendors, and would position it to make a run at Knight-Ridder's Commodity News Services, Inc.
Separately, Bonneville has signed a deal to deliver McGraw-Hill's S&P Ticker III quote
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?