After weeks of speculation about its ability to survive, Pont Data Co. of Jersey City, N.J., is caught in a legal dispute with its London head office, Pont Data Ltd. The conflict has interrupted the data vendor's efforts to negotiate a deal with a consortium of buyers and save itself from extinction -- and in the process drawn attention to a corporate saga of fascinating proportions.
Mounting pressure from Pont's creditors in the U.S. -- in particular, the exchanges and other contributors to
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management