Back when we were analyzing stocks for a living, we dreaded taking on responsibility for a new company because it meant creating a five-year history of income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements. That, in turn, meant going back to the source documents. Any major restatement only complicated matters.
At the time, off-the-shelf products weren't much help. Products from One Source, Bloomberg, FactSet and Market Guide, to name four, took five years' worth of data and homogenized i
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?