London-based data management software vendor Xenomorph has developed a database query language for users to perform complex searches and calculations on both static and time-series data.
The language, which allows users to specify data searches by typing instructions into Excel in close to plain English, will officially launch over the next month. It will be released in standard updates of Xenomorph's TimeScape front-end software, which is used to access the vendor's multi-asset XDB database.
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?