It was deja vu all over again when ADP lost the Merrill Lynch account last year (Jan. 15). ILX leapfrogged ADP to win the huge account--in much the same way that ADP surpassed Quotron in 1986, when it first won Merrill's retail quote terminal business. But while ADP was down, it was not out.
Merrill's decision to go with ILX Systems this time around--which had been expected--was also a blow to Reuters' Quotron, which needed to snag the Merrill contract in order to hold on to its ranking as th
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?