LONDON--Version 3 of Reuters Internet Office was rolled out to existing users before Reuters decided to halt further development of the service, a source tells Inside Market Data. A source close to Project RIO says Reuters made the decision because it is working on another online project and viewed work on RIO as duplicating development effort.
In a letter sent to users of RIO--the free online invoice information service for Reuters customers--Kenneth Thomson, chief administrative officer at
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management