LONDON--Researchsummary.com, a fledgling research delivery portal, has acquired Navigateone, a developer of a specialist search engine. The deal has already resulted in the launch of a new service, called Navigatedepth, that allows users to search multiple documents via RIXML (Research Information Markup Language).
The acquisition has been backed by 3i, a venture capitalist firm. Terms of the deal have not been disclosed but valuation of the combined group is approximately £40 million.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?