NEW YORK--Reuters has halted further development of RIO (Reuters Internet Office), according to sources. RIO provides users with electronic access to Reuters invoice information, administration and Data Access Declarations (IMD, July 23). The current version will be supported for existing customers, sources say.
A Reuters spokesperson could neither confirm nor deny a halt in RIO's development at this time. However, the spokesperson says, "RIO is currently being evaluated to see how we can in
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?