We were in London last week making customer presentations on the Market Data Industry 2001 survey of vendor revenues and screen counts (IMD, April 1). At a formal conference, 114 market data professionals seemed most interested in pricing trends in the current tough market environment. Interest was piqued by the fact that industry revenues for the past six years were up in three and down in three. Revenue growth compounded at 3.2 percent per year, and a major vendor--Bridge--went out of busi
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management