Buy-side firms want their market data vendors to provide their services via the Internet. Sixty-two percent of the firms responding to a survey by Waters Information Services and Clearnet/The Morris Group said access to services from their market data vendor via the public Internet would be beneficial. At the same time, a number of sell-side firms contacted by IMD say that Internet or intranet-based delivery of market data to casual users such as investment bankers is growing, and that the s
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?